In order to understand the concept of a private server and it would actually allow one to get infinite gold, elixir, and gems. One has to understand the concept of a private server. The server is the whole game is processed and that is stored and you can connect to that server to play using your game client on your PC or your mobile device that you have to download.
There is such a thing known as a private server. It is somewhat complicated to do for some people. The application clash of clans private server are switcher that allows you to connect to a clash of clans private servers, made with ultrapowa and automatically modifying your host’s file. The list currently contains several servers and that was created using the information shared by users on the forum ultrapowa.
Clash of clan’s private server for android:
- Download the host editor. This application requires rooted devices.
- Click add host button that will be on the top right to add new host option.
- Then you have to type your IPV4 address field. You have to type gamea.clashofclans.com in the hostname field.
- Then tap to + Add hostname
- After that, you have to uninstall your clash of clans
- Finally, you have to download it again from Google play store
- You have done.
Start clash of clans and click on settings. Then log into Google+ and you can load up your village.
Follow steps to get clash of clans for free download. You can able to find the clash of clans by searching for apps in blue stacks. If you are interested in playing clash of clans on PC for when you’re android phone is unavailable. Download blue stack and install Clash of Clans Private Server .
Once your find the tips and techniques of playing game better in android, the fun quotient of the game is sure to multiply.